Monday, November 19, 2012


"Be Thankful"

I am having my picture taken in front of the library door.  It shows different countries that don't have libraries for anyone to be able to read whatever they want.  It also shows different countries that are too poor to have schools and libraries.  There are also some places in the world where only boys can go to school.  That makes me whine.  If I lived in Pakistan, I wouldn't be able to go to school or read because I'm a girl too.  Check the door out the next time you visit me for more details.

Notice that there are exciting new books that are in the library.  I Survived Series, which are fictional books based on historic events.  Mrs. Ehlers told me those are historical fiction books.  They sound very exciting to read.  There are also some non-fiction books called Sharks and Moving Things.

2nd grade reading to me after book check-out: Notice the new Scooby Doo book that was checked out right away!  Scooby-tastic (Another of my favorite books, of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment